In England, everything is permitted, unless it is expressly forbidden.
In Germany, everything is forbidden, unless it is expressly permitted.
In Italy, everything is permitted, even if it's expressly forbidden.
In China, everything is forbidden, even if it's expressly permitted.
If there were only two peanuts in the world, I'd give one of them to you.
If there were only two books in the world, I'd give one of them to you.
If there were only two women in the world, I'd give you the other peanut.
A bus station is a place where the bus starts. A train station
is a place where the train starts. Why do they insist on putting
a workstation on my desk? I wonder...
Two men and one woman of various nations are stranded on a beautiful
One month later, on this island in the middle of nowhere...:
* One Italian man had killed the other for the Italian woman.
* The 2 French men and the French woman are living happily
together in a "menage a trois".
* The 2 German men have a strict weekly schedule of alternating
with the German woman.
* The 2 Greek men are sleeping with each other and the Greek
woman is cleaning and cooking for them.
* The 2 English men are waiting for someone to introduce them to
the English woman.
* The Bulgarian men took one look at the ocean, one look at the
Bulgarian woman, and started swimming.
* The two Swedish men are contemplating the virtues of suicide
while the woman lectures about her body being her own and the
true nature of feminism. But at least it's not snowing.
* The Irish began by dividing their island into north and south
and set up a distillery. They don't remember if there has been
any sex yet because it all gets sort of foggy after the first
few litres of coconut-whiskey - but at least they know the English
aren't getting any...